mobile
Parkchester apartment
Parkchester, Bronx, New York studio, 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Apartments.

Let's ban Riverbay Co-op City Pet laws

Merc
Merc
Guest Group
Guest Group
Posted: Sep 06 2015 at 12:48pm | Views: 632847
Dogs have never been allowed in co op city nor should they be. I've lived here since I was 4 and wanted a dog but couldn't get one due to the laws. Now as an adult, I understand why. The amount of poop that's everywhere that owners don't pick up isn't fair to anyone. Additionally, if these are suppose to be special needs dogs, why are they off the lease playing with your kids? And why does it need to be a dog? There are other special needs animals like rabbits that would be just as suitable. Unless there's something a dog can do like that of a seeing eye dog, why are we not protesting this? The ADA require that co op does not discriminate against special needs animals, not dogs specifically.

john
john
Guest Group
Guest Group
Posted: Aug 13 2015 at 11:35am | Views: 632847
I love pets, all animals and I would like to have a dog, I love them BUT before living at coop city I was at River Park Towers where a lot of people have dogs. I mean big dogs, pit bulls, all kind and there were poop everywhere. I adopted the custom of taking my shoes before enter my home because it was for sure I have step in a poop and I will bringing all that into my home. I still do that in my apartment even is cleaner here than there. When I visited Coop City before move I was impress about the clean of the sidewalks and grass. No poop anywhere. I would like this place to stay clean no to become another river park towers. Medical reasons maybe fine but people should clean after their dogs which is the problem, most don't do it. I prefer a clean place instead to a dirty one with dogs.

John
John
Guest Group
Guest Group
Posted: Sep 16 2014 at 1:18pm | Views: 632847
It's best not to have pets their is enough issues that needs to be addressed. And I'm highly shocked that most of the people who Have started this trend are women. What's next teenagers with PITBULLS?

Rent a Coop City, Bronx apartment

Monique
Monique
Guest Group
Guest Group
Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 3:17am | Views: 632847
I don't agree with the tenant who feel dogs should not be allowed in co op city (Riverbay Corp). I am a dog owner who would love to live in Co op city and wouldn't mind paying an extra fee just to keep her. What Riverbay should do is, have a breed and weight restriction, charge a non-refundable pet deposit, a monthly fee and a two strict dog attack rule. so not only will the tenants be happy, they will be paying for what they want and that is to be a responsible pet own..Riverbay please take this into consideration

Apartments For Rent

pam
pam
Guest Group
Guest Group
Posted: Jun 06 2012 at 5:52pm | Views: 632847
There are way too many ghetto "co-operators" who have dogs now and don't know how to clean up after them! Co-op was a lot better when it was a more diverse mix of people!

Dog Lover of Co-op
Dog Lover of Co-op
Guest Group
Guest Group
Posted: Dec 25 2011 at 3:29pm | Views: 632847
YECK YEAH!!! Why not?? I love dogs. With all the Geese we have in co-op that poop all over the place, why can't we have dogs if the owner picks up after the dogs??? I don't see anyone picking up the bird doo!

Richard
Richard
Guest Group
Guest Group
Posted: Oct 18 2011 at 9:09pm | Views: 632847
NO WAY! We've been here since Co-op first opened and dogs were not allowed then and it should stay that way. Like Andrea mentioned, people are slobs enough, imagine dogs crap all over the place. Not to mention the constant barking and risk of dog attacks. I could easily see some "cooperators" getting pit bills. Bottom line, you knew when you agreed to move here that NO DOGS WERE ALLOWED. If you wanted to get a dog, then you should have moved somewhere else. NO DOGS!

Rent a Coop City, Bronx apartment

Posted: Oct 18 2011 at 1:57pm | Views: 632847
I am very sorry but, I do not support bringing dogs into Coop City. I am a dog lover but I feel like a porter already. I'm picking up containers, chicken bones, and paper that people throw down on the elevators, compactor rooms, and in the lobby. I don't want to start picking up dog feces too. Let people learn to clean up after themselves and their children, then we could revisit the subject about dogs!

<< Prev Page  of 3 Next >>
Name:
Enter your url path to your Gravatar. Get your Gravatar url
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code Load New Code

Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.
Your post will be publicly viewable.

Send to FacebookShare   PrintPrint   EmailEmail

Post a new topic in "Co-op City Discussion"

Most Recent Coop City Posts
Write Your Post